Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bonus post(Extra credit)

when i read the article for first time i was lost. I didn't understand anything. I didn't know what the topic is about,but i just Re-read the article again and again until i get some point. After reading article i get some idea about health care reform that Obama claimed to mark a new session in America. His main aim to sign the bill was to give basic security to everybody. But in effect the healthy families will be picking up most of the bill and their insurance will be more expensive.
I just posted some information regarding that article to start my essay argument. I will just look that article for several times and post my essay argument as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Part of what we're working on in this class is working through difficult texts - see if you can figure out the idea of this article that goes beyond the health care bill itself.

    Look forward to reading more work on your essay.

    ReplyDelete